Here's a few new ones!
Lindsay took Mado over night Friday after our dinner with Vanessa and Phil. They stayed up late playing nintendo (the original). Saturday morning super auntie managed to take Mado to chuck-e-cheese, a bbq at a park, and a play date at a playland before bringing her home. I'll have to see if there's any pictures of that. :)
Today after church I was completely exhausted. It's unheard of for me to get in bed before Midnight around here- and that's just not going will with my baby boy who wakes every two hours right now to eat. SO, it was a nap day. I woke up after a nice 2 hour nap with my baby to find that Phil and Vanessa had already had Mado outside on a slip-n-slide, and then down to the lake for a canoe ride and swim, and some time on the dock. She's having a blast and I'm so thankful.
No comments:
Post a Comment