Today Madeleine was playing for quite some time, chatting away, by herself.
Eventually she came to me and told me she was playing with some make believe friends, Ursula and Prince. She came over to where I was in the living room with Max to introduce them to her brother.
Mado: "This is my brother Maxiel. I call him a lot of silly things like, Maxi, Mr. Poopy pants, boobie, chubby and other silly stuff like that. Max, meet Ursula. Ursula, meet Max."
She was so serious, it was awesome.
Then shortly after that her friend from up the hill came by to play. Julianna is 10. She walked in and Mado immediately told her about how she was playing with her make believe friends. Juliana politely smiled and Mado promptly did all the appropriate introductions again. After playing, when Juliana was heading home Mado goes, "Juliana, you forgot to tell Ursula and Prince goodbye!" Juliana politely smiled again, and said, "Um, goodbye."
Ha.
Think Mado's missing her "real" friends yet?!
4 comments:
I really hope that Prince is this Prince.
Cute! Wow, I never would have guessed that her friend was 10! They do look closer to the same age.
That is awesome that she wanted her to say bye to her imaginary friends, too. Love it!
Hahahahahahahahahaha! I love this story.
Especially all the nicknames for Max.
Post a Comment