Saturday, July 18, 2009

Mado: "I road three things today!"

Mado spent the day yesterday with her Gran and Pops. Mado and Gran caught the train in Wasilla and road to Talkeetna where Pops picked them up in the car. They had lunch and then road back home.
In the evening I was throwing a shower for Vanessa (my soon to be sister in law) so Mado hung out with Gran and Pops all day. Uncle Phil and his friends went water skiing so Mado spent the evening riding on the boat. When she was telling me about her day she said, "I road three things today! A train, a boat AND a car!" It made me laugh! Here she is :)



Mado and Pops at lunch


on the train


Mado and the conductor

the train


waiting with Gran at the depot


1 comment:

Leah Miller said...

She is soooo sweet, Laura! I also love that she's wearing a sweatshirt b/c we are really suffering here in the cold.