Yesterday was the first time I ever remember Mado falling asleep at the table. She wasn't thrilled with dinner as usual. Two seconds before she was saying she was tired and the next thing I knew she was sound asleep. I ended up taking her to bed and she woke up after an hour long nap. Oh well. I was of course laughing :)
For some reason, I always think Mado is tricking me. I bet if I was there, I would have said, "Oh, Mado fell asleeeeep" in a sing-song voice and "I guess I will have to eat her broooowwwwniieee..." hoping to have her jump up and shout "No! I want my brownie!" I would have totally thought she was faking me out so she wouldn't have to eat her lunch.
1 comment:
For some reason, I always think Mado is tricking me. I bet if I was there, I would have said, "Oh, Mado fell asleeeeep" in a sing-song voice and "I guess I will have to eat her broooowwwwniieee..." hoping to have her jump up and shout "No! I want my brownie!" I would have totally thought she was faking me out so she wouldn't have to eat her lunch.
Post a Comment