It's been a long time since I've posted. The summer flew, and it wasn't flying by with nothing going on. It was non-stop craziness. Finally, this week I don't feel like I have anything I have to do.
I'll try to catch up on the last three months as soon as I can. I left my camera cord in Alaska, so some of my photos will be held captive on my camera until it arrives.
In the mean time I was thinking about my little man and his non-stop jabbering and thought I'd make a list of his words. It truly amazes me how quickly he's growing and learning and turning into a little boy from a baby. He's so handsome, and cute, and funny, and naughty and I love him.
No (his first word, long ago. sad but true.)
momma(y)
daddy
shoes
socks
this
that
my
ball
kitty
moose
bunny
bird
please
thank you
stuck
trash
stinky
bye bye
see ya
hi
ouch
arm
nose
ear
water
food
more
night night
bar (cereal bar: )
Diesel
bop(pops)
Hugo
Leah
hot
stairs
side (outside)
stroller
peach
blueberry
cheese
done
up
down
eyes
duck
No comments:
Post a Comment