Today Isaac and I attended Hiawatha Church's 40 day marriage challenge- kick off.
We, along with like 30 other couples from our church will be going through The Love Dare over the next 40 days.
When we got home, we were chatting with Madeleine about our respective mornings. I explained to her that we were starting on a special challenge to try to love and respect each other even more. With that I explained that we are called to put others before ourselves. I told her that if she would like, she too could try to put others first and try to focus on loving people. We talked about examples of how we can put others needs or desires before our own, ways to show love and so on. As the discussion was kind of ended she looked at Isaac and goes, "Daddy, you could try kissing her!"
It was the sweetest thing ever. I am so blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment