Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September already!

Where has summer gone? It's September already and I haven't blogged in almost a month.
I thought I'd post a brief update and hope to get pictures up soon. I have about 10 cd's of pictures to transfer to my computer from all of the summer fun.

We are officially back in Minneapolis- all four members of our family! Isaac will be teaching two courses at the University of Mn and one course at Augsburg University. We are so thankful that these opportunities came available to him. We have moved into a new house that's basically a house sitting situation where we'll be living for the next 9 months. We have at least twice as much space as we're used to which is wonderful. We have also acquired two cats which we're adjusting to. When one brought a freshly caught bunny into my bedroom late last night, I was less than prepared... All in all I think we're really going to enjoy being here. We're within short walking distance to the park and many friends. We shouldn't have trouble getting used to it.

Madeleine started her second year of preschool today and was quite excited. If I can get my schedule figured out, I look forward to having time to keep up with things while Max naps and Mado is at school- in theory. Day 1, didn't go off quite as planned. ;)

So that's a brief run down of where we're at and what is happening. I'll be working on getting pictures up soon.

No comments: