In the North Country
Looks like fun! I love weddings. You are so pretty Laura. And your hair, as usual, is fab. Very handsome date you brought with you, too! :)
We enjoyed spending time with you and your little man!!
I love Max. He's so dang cute. (That's not the only reason I love him, but it helps.)
Laura, both you and Max look gorgeous. Great photos! :)
How fun!!! Looks like you guys had fun. You look gorgeous as always Lauralou, and Max is just the cutest thing.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks like fun! I love weddings. You are so pretty Laura. And your hair, as usual, is fab. Very handsome date you brought with you, too! :)
We enjoyed spending time with you and your little man!!
I love Max. He's so dang cute. (That's not the only reason I love him, but it helps.)
Laura, both you and Max look gorgeous. Great photos! :)
How fun!!! Looks like you guys had fun. You look gorgeous as always Lauralou, and Max is just the cutest thing.
Post a Comment