Sunday, June 14, 2009

My cuties

I've been really tired and crabby lately, but when I look at these pictures I wonder how on earth I can be anything but happy and thankful. We are blessed with two healthy AND beautiful children.



(A shout out to loveybums super cute wool covers!)



Madeleine is such a wonderful big sister. I was trying to get the kids ready for church this morning and it was just crazy. I hadn't had time to get ready myself, so I finally put Max in his carseat and left him there as he fussed so I could get ready. I came into the living room and Mado said, "Shhh mom. I put Maxiel to sleep!" She rocked his carseat and sang to him until he fell asleep. It was so precious.

2 comments:

Sammy said...

Hooray for finally fitting into the uber cute LB soaker, Max! You are precious. AND you've got a heck of a big sissy there. What a sweetie! <3 Mado!

Kenna said...

Awww, you do have some cute kiddos and Mado is such a sweetheart!!! Remember when this when they fight like cats and dogs ;)