Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pictures from Friday

I completely slacked in the photo department. I didn't take a single picture all weekend. Ah!
Thankfully, Leah can be counted on. She emailed me some pictures from Friday!





The 4 of us. Thanks to Eric's long arm.




Dancing


5 years!


Eric and Leah

Headed home. I found it hilarious how both Eric and Isaac look completely miserable.


HA! Mado's learning to do this crinkled eyebrow face :)

Leah said this was supposed to be big isaac little laura.. it came out more like
creepy isaac, scared laura.

2 comments:

Mom of 3 boys said...

Glad you guys had fun, Happy Anniversary to you!!!

Unknown said...

The pics indicate that you two had a fun and interesting weekend. The fondue sounds delicious, and the '70's people-I know exactly what you're talking about!

You two have been busy the last 5 years...blessings for the next 50! :-)