Thanks to my wonderful husband and the most awesome girlfriends ever (Sara, Leah and Emily) I had the joy of going on a moms only - 3 night 4 day trip to Fort Lauderdale, Florida last weekend!
We had such an amazing time. Despite some bumps along the way (airplanes ugh) we managed to have fun everywhere we went.
We stayed in a cute little inn about a block from the beach and spent a good part of our days enjoying the gorgeous beach. I learned that I'm a complete baby and wasn't fond of little fish nibbling my leg or sting rays swimming near by... i'm not sure where the adventure in me has gone.
Here are some photos of some of our adventures!
* sorry about the numbers and weird format. I can't figure out what went wrong and I don't want to start over :)
We had such an amazing time. Despite some bumps along the way (airplanes ugh) we managed to have fun everywhere we went.
We stayed in a cute little inn about a block from the beach and spent a good part of our days enjoying the gorgeous beach. I learned that I'm a complete baby and wasn't fond of little fish nibbling my leg or sting rays swimming near by... i'm not sure where the adventure in me has gone.
Here are some photos of some of our adventures!
* sorry about the numbers and weird format. I can't figure out what went wrong and I don't want to start over :)
- Sara had lived in Fort Lauderdale for a while and knew of some cool places to go. She introduced us to Jaxons's Icecream where we ate embarrassing amount of icecream.

2. We drove to Miami one night. We went to the bayside open air mall and had dinner over looking the water. It was a fun time. I did not feel like I was in America. It did not sound or smell like the United States.
Sara and Emily at Jaxson's. Sara tried to act like all she had was water. Don't believe it.
The 4 of us having dinner on the beach our first night.
Leah, Laura, Sara and Emily
Leah, Laura, Sara and Emily

- Emily and Leah at Jaxson's

- Leah and Emily with a palm tree :)

- Laura, Emily and Leah at bayside in Miami

- I do love her even if my face doesn't show it

- This was after Emily and I ate as much icecream as we could... seriously.

- Leah and myself watching Jai Lai ..is that how you spell it? It was this weird game like a mix between raquette ball and lacross that you could watch and place bets on. It was odd.

- Leah, Sara and I in Miami






3 comments:
Whoot Whoot!
Dang girl! Looks like you got some sun!!
Looks like you guys had way too much fun. Mmmmm that icecream looks good.
Post a Comment