We went to a massive play place today with some friends. Really it was over the top. The kids loved it.

Here is the largest part of it..it doesn't really do it justice.

Mado- looking unimpressed.

Cheese!

Made it down the purple slide!

Made it down the metal slide- it was REALLY long. The girl she went down it with is a mystery friend.

I could resist this picture. How cute is Cal?

Madeleine and a few of her buds- Molly and Calvin-
older and more experienced climbing instructors.

After making it up and then down the monster metal slide!
3 comments:
That place looks like a ton of fun. The kind of place my kids would both have melt-downs and scream when I say it's time to leave. :)
Glad you're having fun- looks like Mado has some fun little buddies.
wow - Trey's head would explode if he saw that PG. Yup, "PG" is what we have to say now because he if hears the word "playground" he starts flipping out with excitement.
His two favorite things on playgrounds are stairs and steering wheels. Our new house is 2-story so I've got that covered. The next thing I did was buy a plastic steering wheel at Lowe's and screw it into the deck railing. He LOVES "driving" that thing.
Now that you aren't working two jobs, I expect you to post more often. Get on that, ok?
:)
Post a Comment