I'm going to attempt to give a run down of the last few weeks.
We've had a really busy month of May. My birthday weekend this year was awesome! I had my birthday Saturday followed by Mother's day on Sunday. Isaac's parents took Mado over night on Saturday and were able to have a fun date night out.
The next weekened was just as amazing when some awesome friends, Eric and Leah took Madeleine for the whole weekend. Madeleine loves their boys and had a great time. It was so great to have some time for just Isaac and I- and to also get a ton of packing done. We are moving! Not far- only about 12 city blocks. This coming year Isaac will be writing his dissertation and so we made a move to cut expenses. We're excited about moving to our new place.
Isaac's sister Hannah came in to town this past weekend so we've been enjoying time with her. We even sneakily used her muscles to help us move a truck load over to the new house today.
Here are some pics of what we've been up to.
No comments:
Post a Comment