Well, we've been busy.
Since our last blog post-we have had tons of fun, we've moved, Elias started preschool so I am no longer babysitting him, I started a new job, Isaac got a summer writing fellowship, we found out we're having a BABY..and a whole bunch of other stuff in between. :)
It's been crazy!
We do have a new mailing address but still have the same phone numbers for those interested.
I hope to pull together some photos shortly.
Happy summer everyone!
3 comments:
wow! congrats, congrats on the baby on the way!!! :-) How far along are you? Was this planned? And what's your new job? Exciting times!!
Congrats!! After Jenny got pregnant again I was just waiting to see if you or Carissa would be next :) Now we need details! I am ditto-ing Carissa's questions below.
Oh my goodness! Congrats!!! I was just wondering the other day if Mado was going to get to be a big sister . . . and the answer was already here!
Love you bunches and more!
Post a Comment