Thursday, April 10, 2008

humor me..

Ok so. I want to see if anyone sees the similarities in these two pictures.

I must start by saying that both photos are completely silly- but the one of her as a newborn was seriously my LEAST favorite picture- I thought she looked like a grumpy old man not to mention a sausage in that tiny newborn outfit I tried to squeeze her in and I couldn't believe it when Isaac said he liked it and sent it to some of his friends! HA.

So, when i was trying to take some easter pictures and i was sorting through them on the computer and as soon as I saw this picture I immediately looked for that newborn shot.

anyway... comment away.. do you see what I see? they look the same to me!


2 comments:

The Stewart Report said...

LOL!! So cute!! Addy scruches up like that too. I'm calling it her Mado face from now on :)

Jenny said...

That is hilarious. You'll have to continue the tradition when she's not cooperating for pictures at 13, 18, 21... :) Those really do look alike.