Happy Birthday Madeleine!
I'm really not sure how our baby is going to be three when she wakes up in the morning. All through life I heard people say, "it goes by so fast". I had no idea just HOW fast it really was.
Looking back it's hard to believe she ever fit in a size 3 month outfit, (she was too long for the newborn stuff right away:)that she ever ate everything I put in front of her without incident, or that hours would go by and she wouldn't speak a word. She's still super tall, she is now one of the pickiest kids on earth-(we're working on that) and not a second go by that she isn't telling us something- or singing.
Madeleine is an amazing little girl and I thank God for her each and every day. She's shy and slow to warm up, but once she does she won't hesitate to tell you anything. She's strong willed some days and fairly compliant others. She loves her friends and talks about them constantly- telling stories of what they did or said at some point when they were playing together- she doesn't forget much. :) She is a detail kid. She loves Hiawatha Church and that she can count on having a bagel there every Sunday after church- I hope Panera never cuts us off! She has her daddy's artistic talent. She would sing and paint all day every day and never get bored I think. She has a huge heart and loves more than I knew a little 3 year old could. She knows what she wants and when. She's got a wicked sense of humor and she keeps us laughing. I could go on and on but those are some of the things that come to mind when I think of her.
I thank God for our sweet Madeleine and pray that he would bless and protect her as she grows and that she would continue to desire to know him more with each year that passes.
Happy Birthday Mado! We love you.
3 comments:
3!?!?! Wow, I can't believe it! You must be reeling :)
Happy Birthday, Mado! We love you, too. I'm glad we get to share in your life.
Happy birthday Mado! Wish we were there to help celebrate!
Post a Comment