We went with some friends to a super cool flower and bird sanctuary today. We had a really fun hike, and then hit up a park for fun times and a picnic. I think these kids live the most fun lives ever. They've had 3 picnics this week! I've been thinking lately about how thankful I am for my healthy and happy daughter, my husband who supports my desire to be home with her and my wonderful friends and their kids who share many of their days with us. I feel very blessed.

Madeleine being told the flowers are for looking at and smelling.. not picking...oops

Madeleine and buddy Cal

Our little nature bug. She loves being outside.

Elias had fun finding huge sticks. At one point I looked over and he had picked up an enormous log. He's strong :)

Cheese! Madeleine had a blast playing with Atticus who you can see behind her. He followed her around and she loved it. She pushed him on the swing and then waited on some slides for him. It was pretty cute. Sarah overheard her ask, "is this ok? Do you want to go faster?" hehe
Madeleine and Cal love to sing- and when they're together they often make songs up. I got one on camera today. Elias was also joining in. :)
1 comment:
Is it just me or does the "Horsey" song sound very similar to the "Raindrops" song?
Post a Comment