Birthday
My wonderful friend Leah wrote this rap for me for my birthday and I thought you would enjoy it :)
(be bop in the background because this is a rap):
Happy happy birthday- today will be great. (uh huh)
I hope that you get some time to cel-e-brate. (oh yeah)
Here is an acronym for you today (how cool!)
To show just how awesome is the 10th of May.
The "L" is for Lovely- a lovely, lovely heart.
The "A?" for Automatic giver fr...om the start.
The "U" is for your teeny tiny underwear
because your booty is no longer there.
The "R" is for Really Really Really dope
No- not the kind of dope that people smoke.
And another "A" to announce that you're Adoring.
Everybody loves you, Laura! You're the opposite of boring!
I love you, Laura! You just let me know if you want me to perform this for you. I totally will. Happy Birthday!
1 comment:
For your next birthday, ask her to perform this and put it onto Youtube for you!
Post a Comment