Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Little Maxiel

While Auntie Linds was here visiting, she decided an appropriate nickname for Maxiel would be "cheeks", sometimes I think "chins" might be a closer match.
Here's a few of our little guy who is now almost 11 weeks old. (if my sleep deprived brain hasn't lost some weeks in there)



grin


so serious


why do you do this to me?


ok really. do you have to do this?
(answer: yes.)

i could eat this cutie up!


serious and running in place...


I had to include this because of all the chub!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Love him! I just want to squeeze those little cheeks!

Sammy said...

Chins is perfect! These pictures are adorable! :)

Leah Miller said...

I want to hold him. Bring him over.

Kenna said...

Aww he's so adorable!!! I love the cool cloth diapers! In one of the pics he looks like he's giving you the finger, haha. He's a doll!!!!