So whenever I tell someone about something funny Mado did, they always say- you have to put that on the blog. But I never remember. However, I want to try to do better.
Madeleine has been hit or miss with naps lately. I'm guessing it's just that time... unfortunately. Some days she just plays quietly in her room and is unable to go to sleep. One day I went back in her room after hearing some noise. She tells me that she, "Just can't get to sleep." When i asked why she goes, "Because my fish are SOOOOO hungry." HA. She is the queen of stalling excuses. SO, I fed the fish and that was that.
Then one night last week we were hanging out with friends. We were all going to go the eat dinner together. Mado was bummed that she couldn't ride in the car with Cal because she said, "Their car is SO much nicer AND it's my favorite color, red." (for the record she's never before mentioned her favorite color being red) Leah informed her that actually, her car is a bit messy and even a little bit stinky.
So we go on about our business, Mado and I in our car. Several minutes later Mado says, "I bet Calvin is so tired of being in his car." I asked why she thought that. She goes, "Cause it is sooo messy. And sooo stinky.[pasuse] I bet it smells like poop!"
I busted out laughing and she says.." mom, why are you laughing so much? I was just trying to think of what it might smell like since it smells so stinky."
No comments:
Post a Comment