You got your hair cut! Is it your mom cut? Looks great. So happy you found out the sex, boys are a blast :). The baby bump is super cute. I'm so excited for you guys.
I can't believe it :) I am literally days away from getting my hair all chopped off and had picked out a style almost exactly like yours. It looks so cute!!!
8 comments:
You look super cute, Laura! I love the shorter hair! :)
YOU LOOK GREAT!!
Hugo is 2...wow, I remember when you told us you were going to be an auntie! Time flies!
You look great!!!
You got your hair cut! Is it your mom cut? Looks great. So happy you found out the sex, boys are a blast :). The baby bump is super cute. I'm so excited for you guys.
I can't believe it :) I am literally days away from getting my hair all chopped off and had picked out a style almost exactly like yours. It looks so cute!!!
So excited about the boy! Congrats :)
You are such an adorable preggo. And as usual I LOVE your hair. :) Jess
Great haircut !! I love it. You can join my club now. MALH- Mothers Against Long Hair !!!
love the belly :-) hope you're feeling as good as you look!!!!
Post a Comment