Beautiful scenery everywhere
The view was amazing
The quest...was a bit insane
Isaac thinking what on earth have we done? How will we get Mado down in one piece?
Thankfully we did make it down the mountain with madeleine all in one piece but I think it took about 45 minutes. The mountain was too steep to sled with her. The snow was smacking her in the face and she hated it. We tried pulling her with a rope but the back kept sliding around and flipping her off..which was was also not pleased about. Finally we got a rope off another sled and got one tied around the front and one tied around the back and isaac and I pulled her almost all the way down that way. She was happy to see the warm car at the bottom!
Isaac, Phil and I made another trek down and we were a bit quicker. Everything went fine until Isaac's last run. No words can describe what we saw. Too bad I didn't get it on camera. No broken bones, but he flew up, sled went one way he went about 6 feet into the air and somehow they both made it down. :) Fun times!
No comments:
Post a Comment