My parents are house sitting in a beautiful home with a gorgeous view of frozen lake Wasilla and the surrounding mountain ranges. It was the perfect winter wonderland for the Christmas season!
We had a wonderful time. Some of the things we passed time doing were, playing games, sleeping in while everyone else enjoyed getting up with Mado :), playing A LOT of pool, sledding, nerf wars, swimming, attended two UAA basketball games (Mado has got the "go seawolves" cheer down), got to attend church with mom and dad and meet some new friends and see some I've known but not seen in a long time and enjoyed the company of my whole family at Christmas for the first time in quite a long time. I'm sure there's more but those are the ones that come to mind.
I will post some Christmas pictures first:
Christmas eve- opening the one "mystery" gift. Wonder how old Mado will be when she figures out it'll always be pj's?
No comments:
Post a Comment