Sunday, February 20, 2011

Prayers for Madeleine

Please be in prayer for Madeleine, she was diagnosed with chronic lyme disease this week.
We're thankful to have found a dr to work with who is very knowledgeable as well as very optimistic in regards to hopefully fully ridding her body of this horrible disease.

Please pray for complete healing of her body and mind.
Please pray that she will be able to tolerate the treatment without any complications.

4 comments:

Becca said...

I will keep that sweet girl and her mommy and daddy in my prayers.

The Stewart Report said...

I am so sorry. I will definitly be praying for you guys. Just try to keep laughing...it helps.

Test said...

Yes, I will be praying!
Heather

La famille Marine said...

definitely praying for all of you! Thanks for sharing and keep us updated so we can pray specifically!!
love and hugs to all of you!