Life has been crazy, and the blog hasn't gotten done!
In the last month (give or take) we have
celebrated many birthdays,
packed up and moved out of a house,
moved in with wonderful, generous, friends for the summer,
Isaac graduated and is officially Dr. Isaac Joslin,
Madeleine graduated from pre-school,
i started back to work a few nights a week,
Isaac started teaching summer school,
Maxiel (finally) started walk(runn)ing,
Uncle Phil an Auntie Vanessa came to visit,
Isaac went on a week long trip to the boundary waters (is still gone), I
I am watching another little one Maxiel's age for a week while his parents are on a mission trip to Haiti
Phew. It's been nuts. Good, but very tiring at times.
So there were have it. That's why the blog has been lacking. I will attempt to get some pictures up soon.
In the mean time, we have about a month and a half left in this wonderful city before we start off on our next adventure taking us to New York. If you happen to live somewhere between here and upstate NY and would like road trip visitors on our way..leave us a note :)
2 comments:
Wow, you DO have a lot going on! Craziness! We'll keep you in our prayers, as I'm sure it's going to be hard to leave another "home."
Love you guys!
Enjoy reading a sneak update and awaiting more.
Love,
Aunt Judy McCall
Post a Comment