While is MS we were able to get dinner with some friends from College. It was SO good to see Michelle and Jay, their daughter Annabelle and the growing bump!
Annabella and Madeleine
Was so fun to meet Annabelle. 7 Years ago when I first met Michelle I would have never imagined having dinner together with our daughters!
Maxiel got a lot more brave while in MS. He was pulling up more, cruising along the furniture and even stood unassisted for the first time while being babysat by his great grandmother!
Food art? She doesn't love eating so she spends a lot of time staring at her food and this day made a pattern.
Madeleine also go to spend some time playing with her cousin Jack. He's my cousin's son- so that would make them what? Second cousins? I have no idea how that works.
We also stopped at MSU. It was really amazing. We could hardly recognize a lot of campus. They have made some major changes.
No comments:
Post a Comment