I have been blessed with the most loving, caring, smart, funny and generous friends a person could ever ask for! Several of these wonderful women went together and gave me and our baby boy the most awesome baby shower ever. Here are a few pictures of the event. :)

Here I am- 38 weeks preggo

The food was awesome

My friends Tamie, Ronda and Mary

Some more great friends- Nicole, Rachel, Jess and Sarah

Girls chatting and having a good time

baby pictionary

more baby pictionary

I'm majorly excited here whether it shows or not. Leah is showing me this fantastic stroller the girls got for me. It ROCKS!

Emily and myself. Emily is the awesome friend who made the beautiful cake bellow!

I love you guys and am so thankful for each of you. (If you're reading :) )
3 comments:
We love you, too!
What a beautiful cake and even more beautiful preggo mama! You look so great! What a wonderful baby shower, that was so sweet of all of your friends!!
Looks like fun! Wish I could've been there to help spoil you! Can't wait to see pics of your little man.
Post a Comment