Christmas morning Mado was so excited she woke up nice and early- at 6:30am. AH! I didn't realize the early morning thing started so young. :) It was really fun to see her excitement though, even that early!

checking out the stocking
Finding the dolls that go with her new castle

A scooter! This is the one thing she pretty much talked about hoping santa would bring for the last several months. It's way too cold and snowy outside to use it yet but she seems to be happy riding it in the house for now. It's pretty hilarious when she's got her dress up clothes including heals on and she flies around on it :)

Dad helping to install batteries!

testing out the playdoh icecream shop
1 comment:
I LOVE the Melissa and Doug castle! Every time I see it I wish I had a daughter to buy it for. She's a lucky lady!
Post a Comment