Well we had a follow up ultra sound today because they weren't able to get all the images they needed two weeks ago. What they did get looked perfect. I don't anticipate any problems today either- but the ultra sound tech made one unhappy pregnant woman.
Two weeks ago she was "sure" we were having a boy.
Today she "doesn't really know" but "thinks" we're having a girl.
Translation: Super emotional pregnant mom who has no clue if there's a boy or girl coming- and probably won't until February.
Anyone like suspense?
5 comments:
I love suspense, but I know how unhappy you are after our conversation yesterday and I don't blame you. Hang in there and hopefully something with this u/s didn't come out good and you can go back!!!
that's crazy - will be praying you can try to see again, or get an extra dose of patience and creativity in planning :-) glad that all looked healthy!
I say fight the system and get your much-deserved 4th ultrasound. That's so mean to do to a pregnant woman. Because it happened to us with Cody, I know the disapointment that comes with their totally "professional" "Oh.... actually it's not a boy.... I think it's a girl... maybe...." Dumb professionals.
How frustrating! Will you get any more U/S's?
It's totally a boy, people. Seriously. I bet my $10 on it.
Post a Comment