In the North Country
That's so funny! Miles will say, "PBS DOT" And Luke will respond: "ORG!"They get each other laughing!
I should said, Miles says "PBS KIDS DOT" Ooops forgot the kids in the last comment!heather
So Cute! I figured out that I can see the video if I use internet explorer, but not firefox (which I usually use). Strange. At least I know how I can see it though! :)
That's hilarious Lauralou. She is the cutest thing ever. I love hearing kids that age using words like "contributions." She's adorable.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's so funny! Miles will say, "PBS DOT" And Luke will respond: "ORG!"
They get each other laughing!
I should said, Miles says "PBS KIDS DOT" Ooops forgot the kids in the last comment!
heather
So Cute!
I figured out that I can see the video if I use internet explorer, but not firefox (which I usually use). Strange. At least I know how I can see it though! :)
That's hilarious Lauralou. She is the cutest thing ever. I love hearing kids that age using words like "contributions." She's adorable.
Post a Comment