Anyhow- Lots of fun was had by all. Here are some pictures..
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Happy Halloween!!
Well, Madeleine did it right this year. She partied till she dropped, and I was happy to get some use out of her costume! We hit up the Minnehaha Falls neighborhood party on Saturday evening, trick or treated on Wed. night, and went to our church for a fall festival tonight. I think Madeleine is under the assumption that if she takes that orange bucket anywhere..people will put candy in it.
Anyhow- Lots of fun was had by all. Here are some pictures..
A group shot I swiped from Leah. We did some trick or treating with giraffe Alex and monkey Molly last night, we stopped to see their buddy Cal mr. spider man.
Anyhow- Lots of fun was had by all. Here are some pictures..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute! Cute! Cute! She looked like such a cute butterfly! Good job mom!
Post a Comment