We were blessed with great weather, fun times with great friends and feeling spiritually refreshed.
There were some great families that came along to provide childcare for the parents. It was so wonderful to not only have the fun family times but to also have some great times just as a couple. We had some great sessions to focus on the word of God as well as some awesome music. One of the highlights was getting to go through a low ropes course with our small group. Isaac nor I had ever gone through one and it was a great experience. I wish I had photos of that. I laughed A LOT. Strangely enough, the one our group had the toughest time with was trying to get all 10 of us to successfully jump rope 3 consecutive times- it's seriously harder than it sounds. 10 people, one rope, same time. but we made it!!
Unfortunately we were so busy having fun, I didn't snap nearly as many pictures as I would have liked. Here though, are some shots of a few moments caught on camera.
We can't wait for next year!
(ok, so my pictures got all out of order but i'm too tired to deal with it. so here they are, out of order!:)
1 comment:
Cute. Cute. Cute. I wish we could've come too! I can't believe how big Mado is getting.
Oh & the pictures you requested are on my blog. 3 batches! Love you.
Post a Comment