Here are some pictures from some of our recent adventures...
We spent an afternoon putting up signs for our church rummage sale last week and stopped for a DQ treat before heading home... in case anyone was curious, red star kiss take a few scrubs to get off the cheeks :)
We hit up the splash pad earlier this week. Mado and Elias were slightly intimidated by the older daycare kids that swarmed the place- but fun was had regardless!
It was a hot day, that MUST be why the camera person was a little off centered.
picnic time!!
3 comments:
Those are some cute kids. Has Elias started preschool? How's Mado coping without him?
Love you guys!
Laura, you're the best! Your blog is fab. This way I can feel like I'm in the action with you guys while I'm spacing out at my desk.
Thanks you for taking such loving care of our Elias. We love sharing him with you. Can you believe how much they've grown? :)
This is my first visit to your blog--Jane has the same polka-dot bathing suit as Mado. Great minds ...
aletha
Post a Comment