We're having some hot weather here in Minneapolis so this morning called for fun in the sun. Most of you probably know I watch a little boy in our home. His name is Elias and he's the mystery boy who appears in a lot of our photos. He and Mado are best friends. We're trying to enjoy ourselves as Elias will be heading to preschool in September. He's been a part of our family for two years already!
What can be better than a friend to chauffeur you around on your trike?
I love the one of Elias pouring water on Madeleine. If they were a few years older, that really wouldn't be appropriate. ha ha. Those are some great pictures. Looks like they're having fun!
1 comment:
I love the one of Elias pouring water on Madeleine. If they were a few years older, that really wouldn't be appropriate. ha ha.
Those are some great pictures. Looks like they're having fun!
Post a Comment